Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I am back.
for a day.
I think I can type here.
and noone will read this.
hmmmm....
I am listening to Shinedown.
I call it my angry music.
I am not angry.
I am considering going to argentina for a year.
What do yall think?
I could go for only a semester, but everyone says a year is better.
How bad will i miss America and my friends?
that will be during the elections.
If Hillary wins,
I will not come back to america.
okay just kidding.
oh,
and seth does drugs.
I saw him the other day.
effing dilated pupil.
sorry seth.
had to tell them.

night guys.

oh, and seth isnt really on drugs.
i just had to say something crazy.
and insulting.
about him.
that is all.

3 comments:

Katie said...

you're a gooooooober =)

erin said...

Maybe you are on drugs. And don't realize it.

Holland Chase said...

wow dude, i didn't realize you actually came back from the dead.