Monday, January 21, 2008

Have you ever been at a point where you realize you have so much inside of you that needs to come out. So much you need to say. But you feel that you seriously lack the creativity required to fully express and give justice to it. Have you ever just felt like you lacked in anything or everything? Have you ever looked around, realized life was great, but something you couldn't place just really isn't right, and still you are unable to say anything? And have you ever realized that all the good in life is just a product of, a reaction to the bad? And that good itself fuels evil. If nothing else they are relative to each other and you cannot know one without another, but I am quite convinced they are interconnected, at work together yet so very different.
Have you ever looked up and realized you are not at all what you wanted to be when you reached this point in life?

And that when you type it is all rambling that sounds overdramatic because nothing really justifies any of the words that come out?

I think you guys should check out Dreaming Out Loud by OneRepublic. It is amazing. The best tracks are by far All we are, All Fall Down, Prodigal, and the original version of apologize before Timbaland. Right now, though, I am listenging to Urban Hymns by the Verve. It has a strang effect on me. It is the best cd that I have ever ignored.

Well, i have to work on my resume. Strange in itself. I always feel awkward talking about myself. But I need $$$ the root of all.... life.
Adios.

3 comments:

Holland Chase said...

Let me extend you a warm welcome to my life Wes. No matter what good you do some sort of misleading alternative tends to take over the scene in which you star.

life is good. in terrible ways. nothing works out the way you plan and you always find your own faults.

Urban Hymns is probably one of the best cds ever recorded.

ps it wasn't a play. it's a movie.

Holland Chase said...

you should go to bonnaroo. i am.

erin said...

It would amazing to know how to express yourself in a perfect outlet with the right creativity (& to actually HAVE creativity), not only be amazing but would feel good.

I feel like everything I do is generic, bland, (and too "down to earth"?)... which really enforces the dose of boring that pours through every crevice of it.

So after you find your own faults what comes next since fixing them seems impossible... I guess just assimilate to a functionable level, even if that's much lower than where you thought you'd be at this point...